Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cdonnelly20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
Just upgraded to a new Samsung TV and using the Apple TV app to binge watch a few shows. Unlike my Apple TV, the Samsung App Up Next stops after each episode. Is there a way to get it to auto play to the next episode?

cdonnelly20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
Thanks. I have a 2019 and 2020 Samsung, both different models. The 2019 rolls to the next episode of a show, the 2020 stops after each episode. Both with the most updated software. Frustrating...

jaack

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2016
Thanks. I have a 2019 and 2020 Samsung, both different models. The 2019 rolls to the next episode of a show, the 2020 stops after each episode. Both with the most updated software. Frustrating...
Same here, hopefully they'll fix it for the 2020 models soon

pmiles

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2013
This is why a streaming box is better than a smart TV for driving apps. You're stuck with the TV manufacturers support or lack thereof to run apps on their TV, whereas a streaming box's only reason for existence IS the apps that run on them. Support on streaming boxes is exponentially better than any smart TV and the number of potential apps is also exponentially greater.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.