Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today we're tracking a few deals offered by Anker and Jackery, including a wide array of wall chargers and other USB-C accessories. All of the products in this sale can be found on Amazon, and some will require you to clip an on-page coupon then head to the checkout screen before you see the final sale price.

new-anker-jackery-blue.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Highlights of Jackery's deals include the Explorer 100 Plus Portable Power Station, available for just $99.99, down from $149.00. This is a miniature-sized portable power station that can fit in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2.13 lbs, while featuring a 31,000 mAh capacity and 128W output.

Switching to the Anker deals, you can get the 20,000 mAh Prime Power Bank with Smart Digital Display for $104.99 with an on-page coupon, down from $129.99. If you need a bigger battery, you can get the Portable Power Station with Smart Display + Retractable Light for $109.99 with an on-page coupon, down from $149.99. Additionally, below you'll find more Anker accessories including speakers and USB-C products.

Jackery

Anker

Audio

Portable Batteries

Power Stations
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Save on Anker's Best Portable Batteries and USB-C Accessories, Plus Jackery's Power Stations

Last edited:

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2015
These devices are great… Anker is a good brand.

But im always nervous of very high capacity power banks… if they fail.. thats a lot of energy to release ☹️

They need to be stored some place safe.

Jumpthesnark

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2022
California
Jackery makes good stuff in my experience. I have an Explorer 500 for backup in case of power failure, have used it a couple times to run a MBP, external monitor and 5G hotspot/router and it performed great for hours.

shadowboi

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2024
Unknown
These devices are great… Anker is a good brand.

But im always nervous of very high capacity power banks… if they fail.. thats a lot of energy to release ☹️

They need to be stored some place safe.
They are definitely good. I have Allpowers 300 watt. Although I rarely use it, when there are power outages it comes very handy.

As for the storage, I just keep it away from any humidity.

Larger capacity batteries usually have longer lifespan due to increased charge-discharge cycles

Reactions: Fuzzball84

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2015
They are definitely good. I have Allpowers 300 watt. Although I rarely use it, when there are power outages it comes very handy.

As for the storage, I just keep it away from any humidity.

Larger capacity batteries usually have longer lifespan due to increased charge-discharge cycles
Yeah, keeping them away from extremes of temp and humidity is crucial to keep them working well.. and also store them safe... as in somewhere that doesn't block a fire exit, a bedroom etc and where a fire would not spread easy. Some of those devices store a lot of energy... always best to treat them with care and place them somewhere sensible.

Reactions: shadowboi
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.