Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ArieBombarie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 2, 2014
Hello everyone,

I've installed iOS 8 on my test iPhone 5S 16GB. Now i have a bug in the software. If i enter a app the calibration of the screen breaks. I only can touch thinks on right side when i am touching the screen on the left side. It's a strange bug. Does someone else have the same issues? And how to deal with it.

Kind regards,
Arjen

dhy8386

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Hello everyone,

I've installed iOS 8 on my test iPhone 5S 16GB. Now i have a bug in the software. If i enter a app the calibration of the screen breaks. I only can touch thinks on right side when i am touching the screen on the left side. It's a strange bug. Does someone else have the same issues? And how to deal with it.

Kind regards,
Arjen

Saw in Apple Def forums you have to do clean install to avoid this issue.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
There is a bug in the beta where screen zoom is on by mistake. Here's how to fix. Reboot the phone. Go into Settings\Accessibility. Turn Off Zoom. Due to the screen issue you'll have to figure out where to tap to flick off the slider. Reboot the phone again. Fixed.

johnnyboy360

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2010
It is to do with the zoom feature. If you make sure its turned off before you update, it will be fine. And if you are able to make it to the zoom and turn it off when your screen calibration is nerfed, it will be fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.