Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SkimPappa

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 23, 2016
I'm stumped.

I have Family sharing turned on set up like this:
Myself - Newest public Beta
Wife - iOS 11 newest
Kid1 - Newest public Beta
Kid2 - Newest public Beta
Kid3 - iOS 11 newest

On my iPad I can see Kid 1 and Kid 3 listed under settings Screen Time. I can't see Kid 2. I set up screen time on Kid 2's iPad and you can view it on his iPad and use it but I can't configure it from my iPad. I disabled his screen time and re-set up as "Set up as parent of child". No problem, but I still couldn't see it on my iPad. I see kid1 just fine, not sure why I even see kid 3 because she doesn't have the beta.

If I go to settings, iCloud, Family sharing I can see all of us on it. (the kids are listed as 17,17,13) The 13 year old is the one that isn't working (kid2).

If I scroll down a little on the family sharing page it shows "screen time" under shared features. If I click that, it shows Kid1 and Kid3.

I've tried disabling my screen time and re-enabling. I tried doing the same on kid2's iPad. I've tried shutting down and turning on both iPads.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to show all members of the family?
(I did submit a bug report)

SkimPappa

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 23, 2016
I updated today on both iPads. Still didn’t see his account. I signed out of iCloud on kid2’s iPad and back in. Mine still didn’t see it. I signed out and back in to iCloud on mine and now I see all of the kids iPads.

@creativedogmedia

Reactions: scarnie
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.