Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darkelipse04

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2004
Philadelphia
Hello,

Anyone else running into this kind of issue described below?

We have family sharing enabled across three devices (Two parents with iPhones (one organizer account, one parent/guardian account) one child with iPad).

When activating Screen Time on the parent/guardian device the iPad shows and is manageable along with all usage data.

The organizer device can activate screen time but the iPad name will not show. It’s a blank space that can be tapped on but no usage, data or management works. Signing out if iCloud and back on has not worked. Various resets did nothing. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• 3431467B-A6EB-4BFA-8018-E49F0B04690D.jpeg
    3431467B-A6EB-4BFA-8018-E49F0B04690D.jpeg
    443.9 KB · Views: 1,318

Foss

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2008
I'm having the same issue. If you go to your iCloud account, Family Sharing, do you see Screen Time as Off as well? I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn that on.

Jutah

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2012
same issue here. Looks weird because at the first try everything was fine. Then, out of the blue, it started to retuned the "blank" box. Did you find a solution in the meanwhile?

darkelipse04

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2004
Philadelphia
same issue here. Looks weird because at the first try everything was fine. Then, out of the blue, it started to retuned the "blank" box. Did you find a solution in the meanwhile?

No solution yet. Apple just took additional diagnostics for more information.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.