Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DSnopov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2018
Hi All!

I have recently released a minimalist screenshot tool. Its main features are:
- a simple interface designed specifically for quick annotations;
- advanced integration with Google Drive and Dropbox;
- ability to copy screenshots to the clipboard and paste them directly into Slack, WhatsApp, Telegram, Gmail and lots of other apps;
- ability to watermark screenshots.

You can learn more about the app at screentray.com

Also, here is a short demo video if you're interested:

Please let me know what you think. I will appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

prometheus12

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2019
I really like this app however I'd like the option to disable the sound that the app produces when a screenshot is taken. I've been using Lightshot previously which does not make the sound.

Thanks

DSnopov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2018
I really like this app however I'd like the option to disable the sound that the app produces when a screenshot is taken. I've been using Lightshot previously which does not make the sound.

Thanks

I have already received a request to add this option to preferences. It will be added in the next app release.

Thank you so much for the feedback!

DSnopov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2018
Hi guys!
You can now disable a sound in preferences in ScreenTray 1.5.0. Restart the app and updates will be downloaded automatically.
There is a bunch of other updates like dark mode support, image drag & drop and ability to rename screenshots before uploading/saving. All the release notes can be found here.

screenshot.png

Also, you can now follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest updates.

CC @prometheus12

prometheus12

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2019
This is great. Love the Drag & Drop option which allows me to drop to Yoink and DropZone (for AirDrop). I haven't seen this option with most screencap utils. Also thanks for adding the option to disable the sound.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.