Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JWreck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2016
Is anyone else experiencing a bug where when selecting a date/time on the scroll wheel (such as in Reminders or Alarm), when you land on your selection, it reverts back automatically immediately?

This video shows me creating a reminder and changing the alert time from 9:00pm to 9:00am. When selecting AM, it immediately reverts to PM again.

This happens frequently for me. I’ve provided feedback to Apple and updated it multiple times and still no response.

JWreck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2016
Bump...multiple minor iterations later and this is still a very annoying issue for me. I’ve filed multiple thorough bug reports with Apple and nothing.

Is anyone else seeing this?

EM2013

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2013
I don’t even have to play the video cause I know exactly what you’re talking about.

There are so many animation bugs in iOS 13.

JWreck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2016
I don’t even have to play the video cause I know exactly what you’re talking about.

There are so many animation bugs in iOS 13.

I wonder if it’s fixed in iOS14. I’ll test it on my test iPad tomorrow.

JWreck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2016
So I guess the new way in iOS 14 naturally resolved this issue. Not surprised Apple said f-it, going to assume they knew about the bug and decided to wait until the new method was released...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.