Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pendrek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2021
Hey dear forum members,
I hope you can help me in my search for the ideal online platform for building business applications. I'm
a small business owner and I'm looking for a platform that will allow me to efficiently and easily build
applications to streamline our operations. The platform should also be suitable for teams and be able to
handle large amounts of data and the simultaneous work of several users. So far we have tried various
online platforms and programs, but unfortunately none of them have lived up to our expectations. We
have often gotten lost in complex interfaces and opaque processes, leading to frustration and inefficient
use of our time. What we really need is a platform that allows us to get started quickly
(maybe this platform is the right one: https://tabidoo.cloud/en ). Pre-made templates would be great to get us
started and save time. At the same time, it is important to us that the platform is scalable and can
handle large amounts of data. We also want to ensure that multiple users can work on projects at the
same time to improve collaboration within our team. Do you have any recommendations for platforms
that meet all of these requirements? What online platforms or programs have you used so far that
didn't help you as well as you imagined?

Last edited:

Rnd-chars

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2023
I think you’ll need to provide a lot more specifics to get any reasonable feedback. 😁

What platforms have you tried and why/how did they not meet needs?
What are your user scenarios?
What’s the magnitude involved here? Is this dozens/thousands/millions of users/terabytes?
What would these premade templates do? For that matter, what does your business do?

Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.