Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nph

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 9, 2005
Any other sites you recommend for discussions about the MBA?
Besides this one of course which I consider top notch.

THanks

nph

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 9, 2005
You guys are great, but sometimes a change of scenery creates new ideas...
:D

Apple forums are probably the best second option.

Scottsdale

Suspended
Sep 19, 2008
U.S.A.
Isn't it sorta wrong to post this here? I mean MacRumors isn't charging us to use their site for our excessive chatter. They depend on users coming back and sometimes clicking on links for advertisers.

I feel you should remove this thread at once, as it just doesn't seem right to me.

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio
Isn't it sorta wrong to post this here? I mean MacRumors isn't charging us to use their site for our excessive chatter. They depend on users coming back and sometimes clicking on links for advertisers.

I feel you should remove this thread at once, as it just doesn't seem right to me.

Perhaps that's a bit harsh - we are all Mac enthusiasts here and I don't think it hurts to acknowledge that there are also other places to read up and share ideas about our computers =)

nph

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 9, 2005
I always start in this forum but if I don't see enough posts on a subject I was curious where people would be looking for additional info.

There was no disrespect meant and like I stated, this is where I always start.

entatlrg

macrumors 68040
Mar 2, 2009
Waterloo & Georgian Bay, Canada

... that's a LOT harsh and if a post should be removed it's yours Scottsdale...

TerrorOFdeath

macrumors member
May 15, 2008
Why should it be wrong to have other opinions/options?

AFAIK MR is not Dictatorship based :confused:

Tod

Scottsdale

Suspended
Sep 19, 2008
U.S.A.
It's wrong and I am shocked none of you realize it. You're using MR's own forum to push competing forums. The problem is this forum is FREE. For me it's backstabbing the MR site owners. There business will be hurt when users leave this site. They're counting on traffic, yours!

You all would feel very differently if this was your site and people were suggesting users go elsewhere.

It would be different if you all were discussing non-competing forums...

If I were a MR moderator, I would pull down this thread and warn the users.

Still shocked you all cannot see how this is wrong!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.