Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moof1904

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 20, 2004
I have InDesign CS and I'd like to have the functionality offered by the PageMaker Plug-In pack that Adobe used to sell for $9.95 or $19.95 or whatever. (Specifically, I'd like to have numbered steps in a style and I understand this is one of the functions of the plug-in pack).

I see that Adobe has conveniently discontinued the plug-in pack now that they have folded these features into InDesign CS2. I'd rather not spend the $160+ for this single feature when the plug-in pack will suffice.

Does anyone know where I might find this?

macvac

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2005
Midwest USA
PageMaker

Customers who already have InDesign CS can order and download the Adobe PageMaker Plug-in Pack from the Adobe Store for US$49. The Adobe PageMaker Plug-in Pack is expected to be included with the Adobe Creative Suite Premium Edition and Creative Suite Standard Edition in Spring 2004.

Moof1904

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 20, 2004
That's great news. Any chance you can provide me a link? I've searched adobe.com and found nothing.

richweb

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2005
Pagemaker Plug-in Pack for InDesign?

Did you ever find a copy of the Pgm plug-in for InDesign CS? I need it to convert old Pgm 6.0 files (don't want to get CS2 to be able to do that.) Thanks.

p.s. -- the plug-in is no longer available at the Adobe store.

Moof1904

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 20, 2004
richweb said:
Did you ever find a copy of the Pgm plug-in for InDesign CS? I need it to convert old Pgm 6.0 files (don't want to get CS2 to be able to do that.) Thanks.

p.s. -- the plug-in is no longer available at the Adobe store.

No, I never found one. I've rather given up. I was wanting it merely to do automatic numbering in a paragraph style and I decided to use FrameMaker under OS9 instead. It's a shame that FrameMaker isn't available for OSX, but that's an entirely different thread...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.