Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

YeasirAraFath

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 7, 2023
Bangladesh
Hey everyone! 👋
Need some advice on finding the perfect protective case and glass protector for my iPhone 15 Pro Max in Bangladesh.

I've come across the Ringke Fusion-X case, which seems legit, but most other options in Bangladesh appear to be replicas. I've heard of brands like UAG and Spigen, but unfortunately, they seem to have replicas too, except for the Ringke Fusion-X.

Anyone here using the Ringke Fusion-X case? Is it good for providing solid protection? 🛡️

Moving on to screen protectors, I've seen options from MOHAVE, ANKER, and NILLKIN. Which one would you recommend for my iPhone 15 Pro Max? 📱

Looking forward to your suggestions! 🤔

YeasirAraFath

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 7, 2023
Bangladesh

GalileoSeven

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2015
I used to be an Otterbox Defender guy through and through with my XR and earlier phones, but decided to go with a Spigen 'Tough Armor' case + separate screen protector when I moved up to a 13 Pro Max. Not sure if they ship to Bangladesh, but if so, they would be well worth it IMO

Reactions: YeasirAraFath

transmaster

Contributor
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
I just ordered the Spigen Tough Armour Magfit case for my 14 Pro Max. This will be the first time I will have had a iPhone in other than a OtterBox Defender since my iPhone 6S. This one will do MagSafe.

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 21.01.57.png

Reactions: YeasirAraFath
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.