Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Toove

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2017
I have a mac mini, yosemite, mp3 - player of the type Sansa Sandisk clip. I make playlist in a program called MP3Tag, and then I edit it with textedit. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, and sometimes the same playlist stops working after a little bit of editing, although the editing I did has worked on another playlist.

Example:
this playlist has three songs, repeated twice. One of the songs works the first time, but is not visible in the second round. Another playlist shows only one of the songs, and that song is repeated twice, despite there being a different song I want on repeat. The playlist worked fine at first even though I edited it a bit, but after the last editing that thing happens. So it is not the wrong directory or the song itself, it must be some hidden code in Textedit that sometimes happens?

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:238,Boni Pueri - Come with me
Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Boni Pueri - Come With Me Chicago Typewriter OST Part 5.mp3
#EXTINF:204,Jang Jae In - Auditory hallucination
Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Kill me heal me OST Auditory hallucination - Jang Jae In ft Nashow.mp3
#EXTINF:211,Boni Pueri - Time walk
Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Boni Pueri - Time Walk Chicago Typewriter OST Part 5.mp3
#EXTINF:238,Boni Pueri - Come with me
Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Boni Pueri - Come With Me Chicago Typewriter OST Part 5.mp3
#EXTINF:204,Jang Jae In - Auditory hallucination
Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Kill me heal me OST Auditory hallucination - Jang Jae In ft Nashow.mp3
#EXTINF:211,Boni Pueri - Time walk
Music\Kill me heal me chicago\Boni Pueri - Time Walk Chicago Typewriter OST Part 5.mp3

The last song doesn´t play and isn´t visible on my mp3 player.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.