Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blifereal000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 22, 2010
had to sign up and show this.. i got this in my email today and he said that he snapped it real quick on his bosses desk. said it looked like it had no ports and was around 10-11 inches

damn.. possible wireless chargin'? so sweet:apple:

thumb

original
http://www.yousendit.com/download/S1VES3hkRkVlaFJMWEE9PQ
it was to big to attach

Attachments

• 2010-01-22-03.39.13_THUMB.jpg
    2010-01-22-03.39.13_THUMB.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 284

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
I don't see how the text interface would work well with it using the Mac OS. It seems like it'd be troublesome to use. And the GUI does not look optimized for touch input, that also would look to make it difficult to use.

angelwatt

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
USA
Looks like it's just a standard OSX install mirrored onto a device. Camera doesn't look right either.

blifereal000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 22, 2010
I don't see how the text interface would work well with it using the Mac OS. It seems like it'd be troublesome to use. And the GUI does not look optimized for touch input, that also would look to make it difficult to use.

i thought the same, cause it looks like the regular version of leopard, it seems they would go more "iphone like" for this thing, but who knows, 4 more days.. i guess we'll find out

robfromabove

macrumors regular
Jan 14, 2010
Haha, that's the worst fake I've seen yet. They didn't even fully remove all of the OS X they cut and pasted into the screen from the far right edge of the device. Amateurs. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.