Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kygordo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 27, 2015
So I have an early 2015 MacBook Pro w/ Retina display (2.7 ghz core i5, 8 gb ram, 128gb SSD). The microphone no longer works, but aside from that the computer looks brand new. How much do you guys think I could realistically ask for it on eBay/Amazing? And which of the two would you recommend using?

Aside from the microphone issue, I think a Macbook would work better for my needs (student) and don't really feel the need to have the extra bulk associated with the "Pro" title.

Thanks guys

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I recommend using Mac of All Trades. I sold them my late 2011 MBP last week. And within 3 days of receiving the Mac, money was sent directly to my PayPal account as I had requested. They gave me a formal offer in writing before I sent them my MBP. And that amount was exactly what I received. Much better experience than going through Ebay or Amazon.

For the record, I got $415.00 for my Late 2011 MBP (with 8 BG RAM and 5122 SSD).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.