Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

efp722

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 21, 2008
Philly
anyone have issues getting notifications? S0 is paired and seems to have no issues with dropping in and out with my iPhone 7 (both up to date with firmware). But over the last few days, whenever I get a text message, it goes to phone instead of watch. I’d say it’s probably 60/40 between the times it goes to phone vs going to watch. I’ve rebooted both but I haven’t noticed any change. I’d rather not reset either of them but I will if it comes to that.

Does anyone have any similar experiences?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
anyone have issues getting notifications? S0 is paired and seems to have no issues with dropping in and out with my iPhone 7 (both up to date with firmware). But over the last few days, whenever I get a text message, it goes to phone instead of watch. I’d say it’s probably 60/40 between the times it goes to phone vs going to watch. I’ve rebooted both but I haven’t noticed any change. I’d rather not reset either of them but I will if it comes to that.

Does anyone have any similar experiences?

Try re-pairing the Watch and iPhone all together. That should resolve the issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.