Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scottct1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2012
Connecticut USA
This morning I upgraded my Series 2 to Beta 2 from Beta 1. All seemed to go fine including the fact it told me the watch was successfully updated. However on the watch is the Apple Logo with the dashes on the outside, and all of the dashes are filled in. (Like you see when it is doing a software update.) and now this screen has been on for hours.

After 3 hours I pressed and held the two buttons on the side until it rebooted, when it rebooted it came up on the screen again with the Apple and the dashes quickly filled in and is now full, however it is sitting on the screen with the screen lit... It is still on the charger.

What do I do?

scottct1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2012
Connecticut USA
Got it... I pressed and held both buttons for 10 seconds until it shut off and then kept holding them until I saw the Apple logo.

Waited again and it asked me for the passcode it did the loading screen thing again his time quickly and then it fully loaded up and is working now. (Yes!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.