Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PrettyWings

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2016
Back on the SS train

2d24acfea88e41155eb4d333026aac76.jpg

Hairy-armed dudes represent!

haralds

macrumors 68030
Jan 3, 2014
Silicon Valley, CA
I have had SS since the original. I upgrade infrequently but wear this every day. I went to Series 3 with cell and now Series 5. Happy with it apart from the price.
BTW, I did not sell the older ones. My wife wears the Series 3 (infrequently) and I use the Original as a backup when the Series 5 occasionally runs out of power.

Kendo

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
I bought a Stainless Steel Link Bracelet in mint condition off eBay but noticed the bracelet doesn't fit perfectly in the case. I think it is missing a few links (which isn't too important to me since I needed to remove 4 of them anyway to fit my wrist). My bracelet comes with 20 links (10 on each side). Can someone tell me how many does it normally come with?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I bought a Stainless Steel Link Bracelet in mint condition off eBay but noticed the bracelet doesn't fit perfectly in the case. I think it is missing a few links (which isn't too important to me since I needed to remove 4 of them anyway to fit my wrist). My bracelet comes with 20 links (10 on each side). Can someone tell me how many does it normally come with?

You Purchased an authentic stainless steel link band and it doesn’t fit perfectly into the band port? That should probably raise a red flag right there, unless you’re saying it has some slight side to side play in the band port, which is normal.

Kendo

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
You Purchased an authentic stainless steel link band and it doesn’t fit perfectly into the band port? That should probably raise a red flag right there, unless you’re saying it has some slight side to side play in the band port, which is normal.

No I bought it used. The band has removable links so that you can adjust the size for small wrists. So large wrists might need 20 links while a small wrist might only need 14 (so you can remove 6 links). I'm asking how many removable links does the band come with?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016

The stainless steel link band is by far my favorite Apple Watch band of all time. Pricey, but you ‘get exactly what you pay for ‘with quality, construction and the simplicity of the removable links that encompasses a light weight bracelet on your wrist.

PrettyWings

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2016
The stainless steel link band is by far my favorite Apple Watch band of all time. Pricey, but you ‘get exactly what you pay for ‘with quality, construction and the simplicity of the removable links that encompasses a light weight bracelet on your wrist.

From what I've read, I expect to be using this with the Apple Watch 10. Not confident you'd get that with some of the 3rd party link bracelets.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.