Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fraXis

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
I have a Series 6 and when talking on the phone via the watch speaker, the volume is super low on the watch speaker especially when compared to my Series 5 that I have.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?

I checked all my settings and the volume and alert volume are at max. Also while on the call, I made sure to turn the digital crown to make sure the volume was up all the way during the call.

Anyone else notice this on their Series 6?

judyg951

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
sunny So. Ca.
I'm having the same problem with my watch. Its the last gen so a 5. I have reset the watch thinking it might help, but no joy. It's very annoying.

judyg951

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
sunny So. Ca.
I got a new 5 series from Apple on Monday. It came programmed to Chinese. I could not get it to change either. 2 more hours on the phone with Apple and they had just about given up when I finally was able to change it over to English. What a nightmare this has been. Then I had to call ATT to get the phone reset up. Another 2 hours and a hang up. Ugh. Nightmare, but the volume is fine on this watch and it actually seems faster. Alls well that ends well right?

Reactions: schlupps
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.