Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I just finished updating my mini to Mountain Lion this morning and the server app I downloaded separately from the app store is no longer functioning. It has the white circle with a slash through it (the universal "No" sign, pic attached). I don't see the option to update in the mac app store and now when I click in software update from the apple menu bar it just brings up the app store. Does this just mean my version is currently not compatible with Mountain Lion and I'll have to wait until an update is put out?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 9.41.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 9.41.07 AM.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:

mwhities

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2011
Mississippi
i think you have to buy a ml server app and buy ml. it may be best to call apple and ask.

Exactly. There is another 20 dollar App to buy. It's the ML Server addon. Check your App Store.

EDIT: Or after reading your post again... you already downloaded the ML Server app? I'd call Apple if that's the case.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Exactly. There is another 20 dollar App to buy. It's the ML Server addon. Check your App Store.

EDIT: Or after reading your post again... you already downloaded the ML Server app? I'd call Apple if that's the case.

Nope, I'm a retard, I didn't realize the server app was a paid upgrade as well. Just finished searching around and saw on apples own page about how to upgrade.

Damn it I wish I could delete threads whenever I do something stupid like this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.