Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MusicaofTrance

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2014
Minnesota, U.S.A.
I've been using Apple Pay whenever I can, in store or online with various apps or in Safari. I’ve had no issues until recently with one website.

I’ve been meaning to get new shoes from New Balance, and since they accept Apple Pay, I though it’d be convenient and great to know they do that.

Well when I go to tap the button, it’ll try to load everything but then an exclamation point and error message in the address field comes up saying, “Service Address Invalid.” I tried to enter in my address manually but no luck. But when I use a relative’s address, it'll let me scan my finger to pay. They live in a different state.

Is it the website that’s not working with Apple Pay or my address?

lartola

macrumors 68000
Feb 10, 2017
I've been using Apple Pay whenever I can, in store or online with various apps or in Safari. I’ve had no issues until recently with one website.

I’ve been meaning to get new shoes from New Balance, and since they accept Apple Pay, I though it’d be convenient and great to know they do that.

Well when I go to tap the button, it’ll try to load everything but then an exclamation point and error message in the address field comes up saying, “Service Address Invalid.” I tried to enter in my address manually but no luck. But when I use a relative’s address, it'll let me scan my finger to pay. They live in a different state.

Is it the website that’s not working with Apple Pay or my address?
Sounds like the merchant simply doesn’t deliver to your location, but does deliver to your relatives’ location.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.