Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheSkywalker77

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 9, 2017
After installing iOS 12 beta 3 my settings app always crashes when I try to open the Screen Time section. Anyone else having this issue?

juzkid

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2015
same here, tried all thing including restart, hard restart and reset but still crashes. anyone know how to fix?

Blhall1981

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2014
Fort Wayne, IN
Same here. Was working fine right after the install but now crashes every time. I have tried everything but still crashes. Sent in a bug report but just odd that it was working fine and then just started crashing.

TheSkywalker77

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 9, 2017
same here, tried all thing including restart, hard restart and reset but still crashes. anyone know how to fix?
If it crashes all throughout beta 3 I’m not gonna be a happy camper as I use Screen Time so much. :/
Same here. Was working fine right after the install but now crashes every time. I have tried everything but still crashes. Sent in a bug report but just odd that it was working fine and then just started crashing.
Yep same, worked amazingly on beta 1 and 2.

krazyleb

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2015
Edmonton
Have you tried recovery mode IPSW shift or option + iTunes update?
Same issue here. Super annoying, but its a beta so I wont complain too much.

Too bad because I'm really am looking forward to limiting my kids screen time without adding another app to the mix. Really loving this addition.

juzkid

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2015
He means have you try to restore iPhone. I ve tried to update through itunes but screen time still crashes though. Have restore as new as it causes too much hassle.

jhall8

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2017
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I had this same issue on my 6s during beta 2. Reported on 6/19/18, feedback#4282231. I erased all content and then restored from an iCloud backup made on beta 1. Screen Time has worked perfectly after that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.