Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrgreen4242

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 10, 2004
So I finally checked out Settler's (been meaning to play that game for like 10 years) via the 360 XBLA game. Great fun, great value at $10, too.

I'm still getting the swing of the nuances, but I think I'm ready for some multiplayer matchups... anyone else download this yet?

Swarmlord

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2006
No, but thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out. I love playing that game as the board game with all the expansions.

mrgreen4242

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 10, 2004
No, but thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out. I love playing that game as the board game with all the expansions.

I'm hoping they release the expansions (there's two, right?) as $5 add-ons sometime later this year. Haven't heard any word on it, but since the engine is done there's not much to add other than the art, some menu options, and some additional data for the AI (which is pretty decent, so far).

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I've heard very good things off a friend. He describes it as a thinking mans Worms and just as good as such in a multiplayer. Which makes me very interested!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.