Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

totom_

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2020
Hi,

is there a way to disable shake to undo on the iPad? At first I though it was a bug on my iPad Pro 12.9 2018 but it’s also present on a different iPad Air 2 we have. Everytime I lie down my iPad I get a dialog asking me to confirm undo... it’s quite annoying...

edit: nevermind I found it in the settings, I could swear it wasn’t there before.. sorry guys

bmac89

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2014
Does anyone else think that the shake to undo is more sensitive in iPadOS 13 compared to previous versions?

It seems to be accidentally triggered semi regularly where as this never use to happen unless you deliberately shook it.

totom_

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2020
Does anyone else think that the shake to undo is more sensitive in iPadOS 13 compared to previous versions?

It seems to be accidentally triggered semi regularly where as this never use to happen unless you deliberately shook it.
Yeah it's ridiculous. I had it triggered 5x a day before I found the off switch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.