Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gw0gvq

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 30, 2012
Barry, South Wales, UK
I want to make phone calls from my homepod but Siri is saying .before I can do that you need to share your location, but my iPhone is, and Siri is telling me to go to Accounts and Settings but I can't find it. I have all my settings correct as far as Apple say but it's still asking me to go to Accounts and settings can someone please help. (Resolved)

Last edited:

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
That alert from the HomePod is wrong. Make sure both HomePod and iPhone are up to date and restart both. I had the exact same issue, as have others, until we updated.

Oh and you’ve had answers to your Apple Watch post.

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
They were up to date thanks, I fixed them now reset the one and transferred all setting from the one that was ok to the one I couldn't, I had to reset my iPhone and that's what I think did it. But thanks for the reply

Glad you’re sorted. This problem has been around for ages and seems to take different fixes.

gw0gvq

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 30, 2012
Barry, South Wales, UK
It was ok before I had to reset my iPhone and AW to send my AW back for repair but I think what fixed it was the one was working ok and when I reset the other that wasn’t working it asked me if I wanted to transfer sethings.0

Reactions: StumpyBloke
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.