Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JetBlack7

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2011
Portugal
IMG_0086.png

spunkybart

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2008
Unless I missed it somewhere I feel like they missed a trick with the lock screen. They could have included dynamic wallpapers like in MacOS which changes based on the time of day and adapted it further by changing the colour and style of font with the background
Not sure this is what you're looking for, but my iPhone wallpaper changes automatically - I have it set to grab nature pictures from my Photos.

I don't know how often it changes, or if I could set it to a schedule or not. But it does automatically change.

Reactions: SFjohn

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
I wish we had a "Show Your Home Screen" thread. I feel like I need inspiration on how to make cool home screens. While I appreciate widgets, they feel so bloated and not really intuitive. If there was one thing I miss about Android (Other than the app icons at the top of the screen letting you know you have notifications), it was just the flexibility of the home screen and making it sparkle.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I wish we had a "Show Your Home Screen" thread. I feel like I need inspiration on how to make cool home screens. While I appreciate widgets, they feel so bloated and not really intuitive. If there was one thing I miss about Android (Other than the app icons at the top of the screen letting you know you have notifications), it was just the flexibility of the home screen and making it sparkle.

You could always start one... many people do. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.