Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djr7572

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2011
For those of you who frequently use the Shazam app on your Apple Watch ... is anyone else having this issue?

All of a sudden, I'm finding the Shazam app/complication on Apple Watch to not be working right. When I Shazam a song, it's supposed to SAVE it as a notification so you can come back to it later and deal with it/clear it. What it's doing now is, it's recognizing the song, but the search result stays persistent on the screen, doesn't save the result in Notifications, and doesn't automatically return to the watch face like it's supposed to.

I've deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and it's still doing the same thing.

Anyone else??

Itinj24

Contributor
Nov 8, 2017
New York
For those of you who frequently use the Shazam app on your Apple Watch ... is anyone else having this issue?

All of a sudden, I'm finding the Shazam app/complication on Apple Watch to not be working right. When I Shazam a song, it's supposed to SAVE it as a notification so you can come back to it later and deal with it/clear it. What it's doing now is, it's recognizing the song, but the search result stays persistent on the screen, doesn't save the result in Notifications, and doesn't automatically return to the watch face like it's supposed to.

I've deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and it's still doing the same thing.

Anyone else??
I have a different issue with the Watch app. I don’t use it frequently and I can’t test for you either because, well, it constantly crashes. Pretty shameful for an Apple owned app.

I too uninstalled and reinstalled plenty of times.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.