Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thymac

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2005
to get a nano? i got a free 4gb silver mini when i bought my powrbook with the student union deal and i love how the silver of the mini and powerbook match but i dont know if i should sell it or not. i love both.

chucknorris

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2005
Moscow, ID (No Kremlin here!)
thymac said:
to get a nano? i got a free 4gb silver mini when i bought my powrbook with the student union deal and i love how the silver of the mini and powerbook match but i dont know if i should sell it or not. i love both.

Well....

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to make such a subjective decision for you.

Personally, I don't think the Mini and the PowerBook match well enough to get hung up on.

The Nanos are incredibly sexy, but if you want more than 2/4 gigs with you at a time they're not really an option.

Is it plausible to get the Nano once your rebate check comes?

fayans

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2005
MacRumors: Forums
thymac said:
I would keep the mini and save some cash and with the rebate purchase a new nano; for the mini in time to come say 10 years or more will become an "antique" :rolleyes:

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
fayans said:
I would keep the mini and save some cash and with the rebate purchase a new nano; for the mini in time to come say 10 years or more will become an "antique" :rolleyes:

Hopefully the Mac mini that I'm interested in will still be running in 10 years. Since I missed out on the Cube, don't want to miss out on the mini.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.