Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
CX 3 Grand Touring, White Pearl AWD (love my little go-kart..)

Love your saddle brown band.. I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on the Cape Cod Leather Loop.

Sweet ride! My next car I’ve been thinking about getting the new Mazda 3 or I’ve been lusting after a 335i or a Tesla LOL.

As far bands go I’m waiting on the black leather loop.

PrettyWings

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2016
Thanks you ... the band is Juuk Vitero.

Let me tell you that this band doesn’t worth the money that cost but it’s the only that I want

There are some color configuration

Knew where it came from as soon as I saw it. Never seen a Juuk posted in here. Slick.

shooter45acp

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2017
RI
d22c2da49f0fe1f0628cde1b19daae60.jpg

bendar

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2019
Давно лежали в семье. На аукционах их не нашёл. Подлинность и цену не знаю к сожалению.
[automerge]1572018605[/automerge]
For a long time was in the family. I didn't find them at auctions. Authenticity and price do not know unfortunately.

bendar

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2019
Is that a Series -2 in stainless steel? I really like the watch face and how it rotates counter-clockwise
Can't say, haven't found the information on them on the Internet, it is not known how they to the father got. Thought to put them on EBAY, if anyone can Orient the approximate cost, I would be grateful.

Nicois06

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2019
It's looks gorgeous. I hesitated too much time between and SS and SSG and finally bought SSG. But your, looks so beautiful.

Reactions: danbalsh

CYB3RBYTE

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2014
Midwest
My Ceramic S5 on a new old stock nylon band (literally came out of the box with the plastic still on it).

I like black hardware on my bands to match the watch's black trim on the crown. Such a shame apple didn't make more bands with black hardware back then, I would've bought all of em!

IMG_1147.JPG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.