Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boba7523

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2011
How do i show the package content of Adobe inDesign CS6? I tried right clicking but don't see the show package content option. Any help appreciated!

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
It works for me. Make sure you are right clicking on the .app itself, not just the folder which contains the app and other files and folders. The app will have the normal square icon, the folder will look like a normal folder, just dark pink, with "Id" on it.

boba7523

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2011
It works for me. Make sure you are right clicking on the .app itself, not just the folder which contains the app and other files and folders. The app will have the normal square icon, the folder will look like a normal folder, just dark pink, with "Id" on it.

Where do i find the app itself? I went to Applications folder and found the folder with pink ID.

skyway

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2014
go application folder open photoshop icon and you see photoshop files press on icon right click end you see show package contents

rob.kay.herd

macrumors newbie
May 5, 2016
How do i show the package content of Adobe inDesign CS6? I tried right clicking but don't see the show package content option. Any help appreciated!
i made by right clicking and taking "open in new tab" then it opens a new window with different folders where u can get to c the app folder, then u right click on it n it prompts u the option "show package contents"

Nson

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2018
i made by right clicking and taking "open in new tab" then it opens a new window with different folders where u can get to c the app folder, then u right click on it n it prompts u the option "show package contents"
When I press right click,no selection appear, so how can I show package content

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.