Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wulfin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
Calgary, AB
I’ve been using bedtime since I got my Max and noticed the weather was always wrong on the alarm screen (good morning. The current weather is x and the high is y). But today it was easier to pinpoint what it was doing.

Today it said it was currently 5C with a high of 11C. But my weather app clearly showed it was -1C and our high is 2. It also claimed it was sunny when it’s actually snowing.

Anyone know of a fix for this? I did delete the Apple weather app (I use Carrot).

Laisha

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
Far northern Maine.
I’ve been using bedtime since I got my Max and noticed the weather was always wrong on the alarm screen (good morning. The current weather is x and the high is y). But today it was easier to pinpoint what it was doing.

Today it said it was currently 5C with a high of 11C. But my weather app clearly showed it was -1C and our high is 2. It also claimed it was sunny when it’s actually snowing.

Anyone know of a fix for this? I did delete the Apple weather app (I use Carrot).

Wulfin, did you ever get an answer to this?

The other day, I woke up too my phone announcing that it was 62° when in fact is was -3°.

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
Not sure about Carrot, but in the case of Apple's stock app, make sure Location Services are set to Always for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.