Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hg.wells

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2013
Just because no one is talking about doesn’t mean it’s a disaster. The average score for it online is 81%. It’s on my list to give it a look.

Reactions: shadow puppet

Bigwaff

Contributor
Sep 20, 2013
Agreed. My wife and I love it. It’s been a while since a show has made us laugh out loud this much.

Ahmamies

Cancelled
Oct 13, 2020
I liked almost everyone in it. Except the main character and the actor. Cannot stand him.

Gave up after six episodes.

ProfessionalFan

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2016
Just because a show doesn’t warrant much discussion doesn’t make it a failure. I like the show but I’ve never felt a need to discuss it with anyone. Shows like Lost for example always had lots of discussion due to mysteries and theories. That’s not the type of show this is. It’s good but not a stand around the water cooler discussing it type show.

This mindset reminds me of people who call a video game a failure if it doesn’t have a lot of twitch viewers.

Reactions: hg.wells

Mr. Jenkins

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2021
I've watched every episode except the finale. I've loved it so far. I just need to find time to watch the final episode.

Reactions: dmr727

alexhardaker

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
I’ve enjoyed it, but wouldn’t say it’s absolutely amazing. I don’t feel the desire to tell people about it or feel that it’s a must-see show.

I don’t understand some people’s reactions (overly positive) to the show. It’s nowhere near as good as Ted Lasso.

Reactions: Ahmamies
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.