Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chriswan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 17, 2006
Houston
I was wondering what type of feedback/comments/knowledge do yall have on the Shure e4c or Shure e5c? Thanks in advance. I currently have the Bose Noise Cancelling 2 Headphones and was maybe thinking in giving these Shure headphones a shot also. Thanks in advance.

Afro1989

macrumors 6502a
Dec 16, 2005
I can't imagine spending more than $300 on a pair of headphones, but maybe that's just because I'm 17. I just bought the Shure E2c headphones and they're amazing. Once you find the best ear piece that creates the perfect seal, they're heavenly.

Cnet.com is the best place for electronic reviews in my opinion.

Jschultz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2005
Chicago, IL
There's a huge difference between the e2c's and the e3c's, and I'm told there's an even wider soundstage to be found with the e4c's. If I had the cash, I would have gone higher. But take my word for it, my iPod is listened to QUITE a bit more often now. I enjoy listening to music through these headphones.

Vaphoron

macrumors 6502
Aug 5, 2004
Maryland
I have a set of the E4's and I really like them but I wish there was better bass response. The E5's are supposed to have much better bass but since the E5's are so much more expensive, I think the E4's are the way to go without spending too much money.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.