Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AFKMatrix

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 15, 2007
I have just got a pair of Shure SE210 headphones and I know this is a stupid question and I didn't know where to put it but how do you take the headphone plugs off? I have the squiggy ones it came with on and want to try out the alternative ones. But I have tugged quite hard on them and they don't seem to want to come off. I assume that you just pull them off? Do I have to twist them?

LordEntropy

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2007
I have just got a pair of Shure SE210 headphones and I know this is a stupid question and I didn't know where to put it but how do you take the headphone plugs off? I have the squiggy ones it came with on and want to try out the alternative ones. But I have tugged quite hard on them and they don't seem to want to come off. I assume that you just pull them off? Do I have to twist them?

Yes twist them gently and pull. They do fit rather snugly but I have tried all of the different types on mine and I think they are great!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.