Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theciscomata

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 9, 2021
Texas
Did anyone actually get the 1TB Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro Max for in-store pick up? I live in Dallas and shipping was the only option.

chromeheartz

Cancelled
Sep 18, 2021
Silver is nice af

Attachments

• 60195055-2EDB-4562-AA99-1DABA2673CA1.png
    60195055-2EDB-4562-AA99-1DABA2673CA1.png
    774.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Love
Reactions: caligurl

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Silver is nice af
absolutely BEST color for ANY case you could possibly want to put on it!

I played around with the pics of the cases and the various phone colors and the others had few that really looked awesome. (i.e. the gold phone with a green case was HOT!). NONE of the leather cases really look good at all with the blue. black just gets lost in any of the cases...

the silver looked good in every.single.color case!

Reactions: chasers

iObama

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2008

I played around with the pics of the cases and the various phone colors and the others had few that really looked awesome. (i.e. the gold phone with a green case was HOT!). NONE of the leather cases really look good at all with the blue. black just gets lost in any of the cases...

I almost bought a silver this year for that very reason, but the Sierra Blue is just too pretty. I’m going to get a dark cherry leather case in addition to a clear case and I think it looks good enough.

Reactions: chasers and shr631

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Did anyone actually get the 1TB Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro Max for in-store pick up? I live in Dallas and shipping was the only option.
Not me. The moment that the apple store app came back up, it showed currently unavailable for pick up at my local apple store. I got the 1TB Sierra Blue Pro max as well and choose shipping instead. I will request a hold for pick up at the UPS CC so I don't have to wait for the damn brown truck to come.

bsmith4832

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2010
North East, USA

I was actually planning on getting Graphite with the Golden Brown leather case. After seeing the large camera bump in black with the Golden Brown I thought it looked terrible. I went back and changed my order to Silver. After seeing that pic above, I’m really glad that’s the choice I went with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.