Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SPeditor

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2008
More Pics

I e-mailed more-thing.com and asked for more pics so I could see the side. Here they are. Tell me what you think. I'm trying to find the right case and this one looks interesting. I like the black case on the site.

Anyone think the case over the side buttons would cause any problems? I don't own an iPhone, are they volume controls?

Attachments

• APIPH3-SIL-312@low[1].2.jpg
    APIPH3-SIL-312@low[1].2.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 105
  • APIPH3-SIL-312@low[1].5.jpg
    APIPH3-SIL-312@low[1].5.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 94
  • APIPH3-SIL-312@low[1].7.jpg
    APIPH3-SIL-312@low[1].7.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 106

rml4uk

macrumors member
Jun 3, 2008
I e-mailed more-thing.com and asked for more pics so I could see the side. Here they are. Tell me what you think. I'm trying to find the right case and this one looks interesting. I like the black case on the site.

Anyone think the case over the side buttons would cause any problems? I don't own an iPhone, are they volume controls?

The case covering the volume buttons won't be a problem. Silicone is soft enough that you can press the keys just as easily as if there wasn't anything covering them. My old Speck case was like this too and I never had a problem with it. I would definitely get one of these cases if it didn't have that texture on the back. I just want a black silicone case with a completely smooth back. I think Marware has one like that if you're interested.

csupinski

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2008
Cape Canaveral, Florida
I have a case just like the one displayed above, it's not made by the same company but it's exactly the same. It works really well and fits perfectly and seems very, very durable. I would recommend it to anyone who is buying an iPhone.

SPeditor

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2008
I have a case just like the one displayed above, it's not made by the same company but it's exactly the same. It works really well and fits perfectly and seems very, very durable. I would recommend it to anyone who is buying an iPhone.

Do you know the name of that company? I rather by from a place closer.

Does the design make it hard to get our of your pants pocket, when placed there?

vinay427

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2008

From that site, I found this. I wonder what case that is (hint: Switcheasy Capsule Rebel)? Doesn't seem like a very reputable site to me. Also, considering that was one of your first few posts...

skyoong

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2009
I noticed other colors, cases, and a screen protector as well for the iPhone 3G. So far I really like the look. Here is the link:

http://www.more-thing.com/iphone-3g.html?osCsid=849c65323e6b3d091db4b049efb5fc22

How well does silicone protect if my phone fell?

I just click on the banner ad above this post, it seems that they have a lot of series & cases, does any one know what quality are they offering?
http://www.dealsniper.com/en/home/mobile-accessories/iphone-ipod/cases-and-protector-2.html?utm_source=local&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=iphonecases

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.