Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andyhargreaves

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 23, 2007
OK, there's enough bickering about O2/ATT/Apple/CPW/Whoever on here at the moment, let's have a mood-lifting thread...:D

Can anyone think of anything interesting/funny/cool to do with the sim removal tool after it has served its useful purpose. I've put mine onto my key ring until someone has a brighter idea!

Andy

byron_hinson

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2003
OK, there's enough bickering about O2/ATT/Apple/CPW/Whoever on here at the moment, let's have a mood-lifting thread...:D

Can anyone think of anything interesting/funny/cool to do with the sim removal tool after it has served its useful purpose. I've put mine onto my key ring until someone has a brighter idea!

Andy

Put it back in the box!

mikelucas1

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2007
keep it in your pocket and if you ever see someone with an iphone sneakily try and eject their sim and see what happens!

GR33NIE

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
UK
Left mine next to my iMac, just so when someone asks ''What's that then'' I can say ''Ah - Well thats for my iPhone'' :p

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
I didn't find mine until after I'd used a bent paperclip because I couldn't work out how apple expected me to get the sim in.

blownco

macrumors regular
May 24, 2008
CA
its so awesome that they took out the dock and put this stupid ass tool lol NOT!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.