Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

viperouge

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have an iPhone 6s Plus with Verizon with 24-month installment agreement. I would like to upgrade to iPhone 7 plus.

I was going to pay off the 6s plus (around 380/400$), sell it and get the new 7 in installments

Checking the apple website, it looks like the only option there is for Verizon is 2yrs agreement for $419.. Why is that? Can I buy with monthly plan ONLY on Verizon.com? I always bought my iphones on apple.com

Also, is there a better way to upgrade considering that I upgrade every year and I don't want to switch Verizon?

Thanks guys! :)

sammjordan

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2009
Hi Guys,

I have an iPhone 6s Plus with Verizon with 24-month installment agreement. I would like to upgrade to iPhone 7 plus.

I was going to pay off the 6s plus (around 380/400$), sell it and get the new 7 in installments

Checking the apple website, it looks like the only option there is for Verizon is 2yrs agreement for $419.. Why is that? Can I buy with monthly plan ONLY on Verizon.com? I always bought my iphones on apple.com

Also, is there a better way to upgrade considering that I upgrade every year and I don't want to switch Verizon?

Thanks guys! :)

I had the same question! I don't see an option for the Verizon Upgrade program on Apple's website. I posted this in another thread but didn't get an answer. I see the option for the Upgrade program directly on VZW's website.

viperouge

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
I had the same question! I don't see an option for the Verizon Upgrade program on Apple's website. I posted this in another thread but didn't get an answer. I see the option for the Upgrade program directly on VZW's website.
It's very confusing.. I will try to call Verizon but they will just tell me to order on Verizon.com (which is much more unreliable than apple.com, especially for pre-orders). If you find an answer update me :D I will do the same

sammjordan

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2009
It's very confusing.. I will try to call Verizon but they will just tell me to order on Verizon.com (which is much more unreliable than apple.com, especially for pre-orders). If you find an answer update me :D I will do the same

Will do! You know it's odd, my last two iPhones (iPhones 5 and 6) I tried pre-ordering through both Apple and Verizon. Never got through on Apple, VZW worked just fine! I was logged on and done in a matter of minutes. Take that for what it's worth ;)

Reactions: ABC5S
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.