Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lomak

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 9, 2009
Not sure which forum to dump this???

So... I don't normally ask Siri what the time was, but I was not wearing my watch and I was running for my train..,

I asked, "whats the time?"

Siri's response was to tell me the time followed by the UK(?) Guy Fawkes / Bonfire Night rhyme....

"Remember, Remember the 5th of November"

I nearly fell over! Ha!

But I can't get it to repeat it!
Anyone else?

I've searched but can't find anything

Last edited:
Reactions: Stella

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
Not sure which forum to dump this???

So... I don't normally ask Siri what the time was, but I was not wearing my watch and I was running for my train..,

I asked, "whats the time?"

Siri's response was to tell me the time followed by the UK(?) Guy Fawkes / Box fire Night rhyme....

"Remember, Remember the 5th of November"

I nearly fell over! Ha!

But I can't get it to repeat it!
Anyone else?

I've searched but can't find anything
You will now have to get lucky to hear it again but in the future, when you ask Siri for something and want/need to verify just open Siri and scroll up (pull down on the screen). Your recent history is saved so you can see recent questions and replies. If you have asked again several times, the earlier reply is now most likely gone.

Lomak

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 9, 2009
Wow, thanks!
I didn't know there was a Siri history
You were right ; I had tried too many times to see the reply...
Cheers

Mystic Eddy

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
If you say 'Happy bonfire night" to Siri, she responds with "Remember, remember, it's the fifth of November". Asking what day it is just yields "It's Thursday 5 November".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.