Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

purdnost

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 2, 2018
I have to admit, I don’t know how most of the apps I use utilize this feature when enabled. I know Messages will provide contact suggestions in the sharing menu, but that’s about the extent of my understanding. I’m interested to learn how I can benefit from this feature. Does anyone have any other examples of how different apps use this feature?

“You can see and control the full list of features that Siri personalizes and apps that Siri suggests shortcuts for in Settings > Siri & Search. To stop apps from contributing information to personalize Siri, go to Settings > Siri & Search and tap the app name, then tap to turn off Learn from this App. To stop app clips from contributing information to personalize Siri, go to Settings > Siri & Search > App Clips and tap to turn off Learn from App Clips. You can also control whether Siri can send you suggestions on the lock screen for each app by going to Settings > Siri & Search and tapping to turn off Suggestions on Lock Screen.”

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210658

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.