Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wesk702

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 7, 2007
The hood
Does anybody have any links for side to side photos of the Apple Watch with the Pebble Steel? Was hoping there would be someone from the keynote that had a Pebble as well and was able to get some shots.

The length on fastco has pebble pegged at 46mm, but that doesn't feel to big on my wrists

douglasf13

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2010
Does anybody have any links for side to side photos of the Apple Watch with the Pebble Steel? Was hoping there would be someone from the keynote that had a Pebble as well and was able to get some shots.

The length on fastco has pebble pegged at 46mm, but that doesn't feel to big on my wrists

The Pebble Steel is 46x34x10.5. The Apple Watches are 42x?x? and 38x?x?. However, I believe that Apple Watch height is based on just the case, and the Steel dimensions include the strap lugs, so, if you buy one of the Apple Watch straps with lugs, I'd bet the Apple Watch 42mm and Pebble Steel are pretty close in size.

I want small, so I'll likely go with 38mm, but I'll have to try them on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.