Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2005
Just remembered how much fun I used to have with the Skate games. I thought they were making a new one, but I guess it’s not done yet. I also think they wanted to make it a free-to-play always-online microtransaction party, so my hopes for this are limited.

Anyone try the newer Skateboarding games like Session or Skater XL? Are they any good? Sober sim-like, or some goofy action/fun?

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
Just remembered how much fun I used to have with the Skate games. I thought they were making a new one, but I guess it’s not done yet. I also think they wanted to make it a free-to-play always-online microtransaction party, so my hopes for this are limited.

Anyone try the newer Skateboarding games like Session or Skater XL? Are they any good? Sober sim-like, or some goofy action/fun?
My brother plays Skater XL, but he does so on PC.

London*

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2023

Yeah Nice

Reactions: Vankum8369
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.