Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How far have you gotten on Skiplit?

• I just downloaded it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Level 5

• Level 10

• Level 20

• Level 30

• Level 40

• I haven't downloaded Skiplit yet, but I definitely will because [enter subliminal message]

• Total voters

Skiplit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2016
Skiplit is a free puzzle game for iPhone and iPad which is now available for download at http://skiplit.com/download.

App_Icon_180.png

Skiplit is a beautifully simple yet puzzlingly complex game all about getting the ball into the goal. You'll soon learn that simple doesn't mean easy.

To play, just swipe the ball into the goal. Skip the ball off of walls to get it where you want. Be careful, though — you only have a few skips every level.

As you progress, you'll quickly discover that levels get more and more challenging.

• Different types of balls
• Different colored balls and goals
• Walls and goals that move just like balls
• Even more complications to discover!

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Skiplit's website is http://skiplit.com. Check it out and Download Skiplit on the App Store for free.

Share Skiplit with your friends, and compete with them to see who can finish all fifty levels first! We'll be adding lots of new levels in the future

Disclaimer: I am the developer of Skiplit. Skiplit's website is skiplit.com

Last edited:

Skiplit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2016
If you haven't already, check out Skiplit 2.0, which adds the Skiplit community — a simple way to design, share, and play your own level creations, along with the levels of everyone else around the world.

Download Skiplit for free on iPhone and iPad at skiplit.com/download

Skiplit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2016
We just updated Skiplit with some bug fixes and improvements!

If you haven't already downloaded Skiplit, what are you waiting for? Download it on the Apple App Store for free — Skiplit doesn't eat up battery, and when playing, you only need to use one hand, and internet connection isn't needed!

Get Skiplit on the App Store for free at skiplit.com/download. Make sure to check out the Skiplit Community to design your own levels, and share them with your friends!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.