Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BklynApple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2014
When I am listening to shuffled music with the screen locked and I want to skip ahead or back, I find I can't. Mostly, I can't skip back. Skipping forward is clunky too, but the biggest problem is skipping back. Drives me crazy.

Anyone else have this issue?

It's one of the top reasons I only listen to Spotify when I'm riding my bike.

Altemose

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2013
Elkton, Maryland
When I am listening to shuffled music with the screen locked and I want to skip ahead or back, I find I can't. Mostly, I can't skip back. Skipping forward is clunky too, but the biggest problem is skipping back. Drives me crazy.

I don't have this issue.

jr866gooner

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2013
Skipping back takes more than one press which is a tad annoying but certainly common. Is this what happens for you?

Apple blogger

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2013

If u use any accessories u can skip forward.. (Don't know about backward) but if use only ur iphone, you can skip backward by double tapping on the rewind button..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.