Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macassassin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2012
I have the top end 15inch and I just wanted to share how well Skyrim runs. At 1440x900 res I am able to have texture quality on ultra with the bethesda hd textures and skyrim 2k textures. For antialiasing I use sweetFx with smaa as the quality is just as good with almost no performance cost. For anistropic filtering I use Nvidia inspector. Also I have Sharpshooters ENB on (go check it out, it's by far the best ENB I have used so far) with bloom, bokeh dof and medium-high SSAO. And on top of that I have a crapload of other graphics mods including: Lush grass, lush trees, enhanced distant terrain, realistic lighting ,8k rocks, climates of tamriel, pure waters and amidianborn book of silence. With all this on I am still able to get playable framerates! But my graphics card is overclocked to 1040mhz core speed though(better than gtx660m and almost gtx670m. 3Dmark score is over 2800.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.