Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ricmcgmr

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2015
Excellent news. Feral Interactive just revealed that Sleeping Dogs is coming to Mac on March 31. I've never played this one before, but I was just checking the PC reviews and the game looks pretty solid.

ricmcgmr

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2015
I wonder if it'll be a Steamplay title.

The Mac version is coming to Steam so I don't see why it wouldn't be Steam-Play. Feral did a few non Steam-Play games when they started distributing their games there but lately all of their ports are Steam-Play.

madeirabhoy

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2012
oh no, means thisll be the third time i download it.

bought the original, downloaded it. put off by a bug in the start. bought the definitive edition, downloaded it, never played it much. now ill download the mac version and probably not play it much..bah....

kaioshade

macrumors regular
Nov 24, 2010
Sleeping Dogs is a great game. I personally enjoyed it more then any GTA game. The story and world are top notch, and the characters get some real development to them by the end. Which reminds me i never did finish the DLC for it.

h9826790

macrumors P6
Apr 3, 2014
Hong Kong
I get 100% on the XB360, and I play that again on the XB1 (with some extra content on the definitive edition). And of course, the best experience is on PC so far.

And yes, I have all 3 versions, I am from Hong Kong :D

wubsylol

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2014
Just released on Steam and it's a SteamPlay title!
If you don't already own it, it's on sale at Green Man Gaming for $7.50!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.