Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dm_sufc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2020
Hi all, seeking some recommendations.

I have an iPad Air 2020 which i have the magic keyboard for.

I bought the following sleeve Mosiso Tablet Sleeve which i later returned. With the keyboard case on the ipad air the case simply felt way too tight, almost like the zip was catching the ipad.

I desperately want a sleeve for it though but want something that fits it snug without being extremely tight like the one i returned. I don't want to pay a fortune because i already have applecare+ on the ipad and keyboard as it is.

Im based in the UK aswell, so ideally looking for something from over here.

Any recommendations are appreciated, also if you have pics of how it fits with the magic keyboard attached.

Thanks all!

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
Hi all, seeking some recommendations.

I have an iPad Air 2020 which i have the magic keyboard for.

I bought the following sleeve Mosiso Tablet Sleeve which i later returned. With the keyboard case on the ipad air the case simply felt way too tight, almost like the zip was catching the ipad.

I desperately want a sleeve for it though but want something that fits it snug without being extremely tight like the one i returned. I don't want to pay a fortune because i already have applecare+ on the ipad and keyboard as it is.

Im based in the UK aswell, so ideally looking for something from over here.

Any recommendations are appreciated, also if you have pics of how it fits with the magic keyboard attached.

Thanks all!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.