Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMac2015

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2015
Anyone been having trouble opening files on iPhone via files app/quick look?

I read a lot of architectural plans on my phone and in ios13 it seems quicker but they tend to completely stall and freeze the app. If I open in adobe app they work fine instantly. I’ll attach an example. This file won’t open for about 10 mins and phone gets hot. If I close the files app it’s still stuck after relaunch. Is this just me and is this normal or a bug? Any help appreciated

Attachments

• d287 F10 rev F proposed upper floor plans.pdf
    267.3 KB · Views: 248

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
No problems opening it on my 11 pro. Zoomed in and out and panned around

MrMac2015

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2015
Thanks for the replies. I’ve got an iPhone X. I’ve just text it to wife’s iPhone X and it’s working perfect so sent it back by text and it stalls on mine. Any ideas what should I do? It obviously a software issue only on my iPhone. My iPhone X was replaced by Apple a month ago. I’ve been on the same back up since 2008

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
Thanks for the replies. I’ve got an iPhone X. I’ve just text it to wife’s iPhone X and it’s working perfect so sent it back by text and it stalls on mine. Any ideas what should I do? It obviously a software issue only on my iPhone. My iPhone X was replaced by Apple a month ago. I’ve been on the same back up since 2008

Try resetting all settings. Not restore

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.