Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JW5566

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2021
I always thought there was a market for smaller phones until I read the recent article about poor iPhone Mini sales, then realised it was just me that likes them! o_O

Reactions: 5105973

MiniApple

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2020
a phone that I can use comfortable with one hand AND (near) flagship specs - especially camera related - is immediately on my radar. It's not like there is much choice.

a modern Pixel 4/4as sized phone, even if it's from Google would be welcome.
They have long security support and other OS variants can be installed on them too.

Reactions: alphasports

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I may not be able to resist this. My Pixel 2, Snowball, was ❤️💖❤️.

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
I always thought there was a market for smaller phones until I read the recent article about poor iPhone Mini sales, then realised it was just me that likes them! o_O
There were factors that brought the demise of the iPhone Mini… first domino effect was that release of the iPhone SE during the year. I think the target market for the iPhone Mini already bought the SE and there was the price point that turned people off as well. But once 12 Mini had a lackluster debut… the writing was on the wall, Apple decided to pull the plug on it.

If the iPhone SE wasn’t available that year… I think more people would have bought the 12 Mini, but then again tough to predict with that initial price point.

alphasports

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2019
Pixel 3 and to a lesser degree the 5 were my fave Android phones of the last few years, awesome form factor and good specs (3 better than 5). Dumped my 6, won't be going for a 7 anytime soon since my 3 year old OP7T still works better than either of them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.