Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
The JetTech one around the camera doesn’t seem to hold around the camera, it’s lifting when it’s on. Not sure if there is magenta around there or it’s a faulty case.

Do others, Apple and 3rd party sit flush around the camera bump?

Thanks

papbot

macrumors 68020
May 19, 2015
The JetTech one around the camera doesn’t seem to hold around the camera, it’s lifting when it’s on. Not sure if there is magenta around there or it’s a faulty case.

Do others, Apple and 3rd party sit flush around the camera bump?

Thanks
In addition to the ESR case which is very good, I also got this one which is even less expensive and works identically well. Makes you realize how overpriced the Apple folio is.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
In addition to the ESR case which is very good, I also got this one which is even less expensive and works identically well. Makes you realize how overpriced the Apple folio is.

Do these fit ok as above around the camera bump?

I may order to see how they fit and feel, and agree the Apple one is very expensive

Robcat101

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2017
UK
The flap will fold back and is held by magnets. It’s not a hassle at all. The feel is smoother than the Apple case, kind of a smooth rubber feel. That’s why it doesn’t show marks like the more textured Apple case.
Yes, it’s quite well-designed and flips back into place quite comfortably. To be fair, the ESR case is excellent value for 12 quid. As long as i holds together ok, I’m happy.

Reactions: B_T_W
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.