Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndresLujan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2016
Please help:
I received a snap about ten days ago, I've been busy so I could not view it until today, but when I opened my snapchat I could not see it, it simply disappeared even though I did not open it! Unopened snaps are not supposed to get deleted until 30 days have passed, in my case it has only been 10 days! I really need to view it, what to do? Any way to retrieve it? It must be still in the servers... (Original Snapchat app, latest version, iPhone 6s)

EDIT: Jokes aside, can one person give me a genuinely helpful response...?

Last edited:

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Delete the app from your phone. Don't look back and interact with people face to face?

JasonHB

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2010
Warwickshire, UK
You say you really need to view it? It can't be that important that you couldn't get round to opening it for 10 days. I wouldn't worry about it

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Delete the app from your phone. Don't look back and interact with people face to face?
So get rid of telephones and email and anything like that in general? (Just fly across the world anytime you need to or want to talk to a family member or a friend that happens to currently be far far away?)

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
So get rid of telephones and email and anything like that in general? (Just fly across the world anytime you need to or want to talk to a family member or a friend that happens to currently be far far away?)
There's better ways than snapchat cummon be honest

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
There's better ways than snapchat cummon be honest
As in something that is basically purely subjective? Anyways, more of rhetorical question, don't want to take the thread further off topic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.